Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Day 2071.

Had a great day yesterday.  In awe today of being sober actually even though it was a rough morning.  I didn't set my alarm and I forgot to call my alanon sponsor.  Now she just sent me a text to let her know if I'm not going to call because she plans her morning around our call.  Once last Summer she sent me a text right when we were supposed to talk and said she had to cancel - actually shes done that a few times.  I am trying so hard right now not to write her back.  I mean come on.  Okay now I wrote her back.  I was polite and said I shouldn't have said I could speak at that time - which I shouldn't have.  I have to leave my house at 9:00 and I can barely ever do that - how can I have a phone conference at 8:15?  She was just being rude to me and I don't even think that's me being overly sensitive.  Oh here we go now shes probably going to dump me.  Right in the middle of this excruciatingly long 4th step.  I mean it was around this time 2 years ago that my other sponsor dumped me.  Ha.  The one that told me "Um - we can never talk about Astrology - um - no."  Do you know what's even crazier than me talking about some ridiculous thing from 2 YEARS ago?  I don't know.  I have no idea what I was going to write.  I called my guy to ask him to talk me off the Alanon edge.  He said I should talk to her - talk it out - not right now or today - maybe next week after I calm down - talk it out.  Ah - who is this guy?  I have to go - at work.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...