Saturday, May 16, 2015

Hi.

My eye is still twitching - in fact worse than ever - it's sort of my whole front face - both around the eye areas that are sort of pulsing but the right eye is twitching.  It looks crazy.  So that's fun.  I had a good morning today - got enough sleep, prayed + meditated - went to a meeting and went into the park for a walk.  I just ate a super healthy lunch and even though I should never drink coffee again I'm making one.  It's nice to be home - it's lovely day and it's quiet here.  I wish I had more things to do creatively but also - I have no energy.  I wonder if my energy is ever going to come back.  It doesn't seem like it.  I do also have PMS so I should give myself a break.  I'm home so I can get my apartment together and then the guy is going to come pick me up later.  I don't know - I'm - what?  You know I shouldn't even be writing - I'm okay today - I just need to take this time to get myself together in this apartment and take a nice hot shower and be grateful I'm sober.  I'm sober and I have a show this week.  I'm slightly terrified about it but - well - it will be okay.  It's already okay.  Alllriiighty sooo - bye?  Haha - love you sweet blog of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...