Saturday, May 9, 2015

Still sad and I ate some bread AND dairy.

Holy shit - I think I have lost some bloat though.  But come on - what the fuck - was I really eating my feelings that much?  And what was I eating?  Sadness?  I mean this job kind of blows that's for sure.  I don't love helping cunty women - but this is so much better than waitressing.  I don't know.  I need to laugh or something.  Okay - you know what - I am just going to make the best of this day and - what?  I don't know.  Isn't that the best I can do?  I am grateful that I am sober - it's the greatest thing and if I'm having some latent sad feelings from not eating as much meat, dairy and BREAD - AND sugar - well - what the fuck - do I really have to give it a story?  I'm just sad and uncomfortable.  That's all.  My eye is still twitching - which is what started all this - I was trying to get my eye to stop twitching.  So I guess I had no idea I was backing up a whole bunch of feelings with bacon, egg and cheddar sandwiches.  Omg - YUM.  Haha.  And ice cream.  And what else?  LOTS of delicious things.  But gross - I guess I had some cleaning out to do.  And hello - I still ate a candy bar yesterday and a piece of pizza.  I just got one with spinach on it and then I ate some peanut butter when I got home.  And some dark chocolate.  OMG - that doesn't sound like I'm cutting back so much on anything right?  Haha.  But I am.  OKAY.  I'm also being so hard on myself and honestly I think I'm doing the best I can.  It's just one day at a time right?  That's all I can do.  I'm sober and that is the greatest gift.  I went to a meeting last night after therapy and one of my sponsees was there!  Ha - accountability.  I got a manicure in between and the lady was so nice to me.  Okay - love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...