Monday, May 11, 2015

Tired. Humidity. Nice weekend.

That really sums it up in the title.  It's SO humid and its totally Summer outside and I was dressed for a chilly Fall day today.  Haha - sweater and everything.  And boots!  Anyway I am home now and I have on shorts and the air is on and I am trying to figure out my comedy week and doing some stuff for that show I'm producing that's next week.  And drinking some delicious coffee.  I'm trying to cut down and it turns out - I can not.  The end.  I do think I am drinking slightly less but you know what - today isn't the day oh well.  We went to see my parents this weekend and it was SO nice!  We went to brunch and sat around the picnic table and talked while all these green things fell out of the trees.  It was so picturesque except for them landing in our drinks.  They drank wine - we had coffee and tea and it was fabulous.  It's so nice to still be able to have a lovely time and not get wasted.  My brother and his wife an done of his boys were there and it was just - lovely.   Anyway - we drove back last night and went to a meeting and went home.  Haha - when did that become awesome?  So lovely.  I'm so tired today but I think I just need to go for a walk in the park.  It is almost 6 so I better go.  I need some more groceries.  What am I talking about?  I have to pee.  I'm so grateful I'm sober.  SO GRATEFUL.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...