Sunday, June 7, 2015

Home again home again jiggidy jig.

I'm back from vacation and it was so wonderful.  So - just mind blowing really.  I can't believe how much I love this man and that we can travel together is just so much fun.  We went to this beautiful wedding in a vineyard - at a vineyard in the mountains - SO GORGOEUS.  We went to see my sister and her family, went to the beach - I did shows - I performed out there!  We slept late and made waffles.  It was just so fun.  He loves comedy this guy.  He's so supportive.  It's just mind blowing.  We drove to LA and I did a show there - which was ROUGH - but I did it.  I don't know.  Im back now and wondering how in the world I can look 20 years younger by tomorrow.  Im not sure why.  Im also not sure its going to happen.  He surfed and I - did what?  Sat on the beach with my sister - haha.  And the kids.  I felt like I had so much to say.  We went to tons of meetings.  I just feel refreshed and good.  I also feel as driven as ever to do comedy but I don't know where in the world to start.  Im going to do some yoga and go to bed.  Im so grateful.  Tired and grateful.  Oh my credit card got stolen!  I tried to pay for dinner for my friends for their new marriage and the card got declined.  HA - how embarrassing is THAT.  Then it was because someone stole it and they shut it off.  WELL it was reaaaally hard not to be like OMG IT WASNT ME IT WAS SOMEONE STOLE MY CARD - then you are right.  What?  Im tired - love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...