Wednesday, June 24, 2015

HiYA!

Karate CHOP!  What?  I have been so busy!!  It's so hard to write on here consistently but also I am reading a fabulous book that has me by the BALLS.  I can't stop reading it.  Hold on.  Okay I guess it's almost 800 pages long but I'm reading it on my ipad and it's 1400 pages long!  Haha.  It's called The Goldfinch and I LOVE IT.  Omg - it's so good.  Okay so the guy is great - so sweet - so loving.  We went to my parents for Father's Day and he cooked everyone steaks and they gave him a $50.00 gift card.  HA.  I was like "WOW - they don't want you going anywhere!"  Haha.  It was so nice.  I'm okay - slightly or more than slightly frustrated by my career being so slow going.  However, I am trying to take better and better care of myself - each day - so that's good.  I don't have class for the Summer so I can take the time to really focus on my comedy.  I feel like something is happening but I don't know what it is.  I mean creatively.  On another note I felt like I was being followed forever, it went away and now it's back again.  It's so fucking weird AND I look like a complete wacko stopping in the street and turning around trying to catch someone following me.  I'm not clever enough to figure out if someone is indeed following me - ugh - it's so weird.  Wow - I just got tired.  So - I guess I'm okay - I'm just going along trying to live well, grow well and stay sober.  I stood up to the other girl that works here though!  That's a good thing!  I just said "No."  And she was being very manipulative too and I just said no.  No I can not do it.  I don't want to do what you are asking me and that's it!  Once I realized I was going to be angry if I said yes to her - I realized it wouldn't be good for me - that it's unhealthy to do that.  It's not my job to help her out and anyway I have a million times.  So that was a great development.  Um - what?  I mean for me it is?  You know I write these things and then I'm like "WHY AREN'T I SAVING STARVING BABIES IN AFRICA??"  Ugh.  But who can save starving babies if they can't say no to someone?  Right?  What?  I have to save me FIRST for fucking once.  JESUS!  Why is this upsetting me all over again?  Hahahaa.  Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...