Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Hi.

Well - I've been running around a lot this week and now I'm tired.  I got the owner to let me hire my friend so I could go to an interview to get a little job and who knows - I think the job isn't going to be as big as I thought it could be - BUT - I advocated for myself  and that's a great beginning.  UGH.  I'm all flustered and crazy.  I should go the store is busy.  I still love my guy and I'm fatter than ever.  I have a super hot scene partner from class who I didn't realize was hot until I put on my glasses.  I'm getting old.  Older, wiser and fatter.  I love myself.  What?  Love YOU Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...