Monday, June 29, 2015

I peed in the sink.

I didn't get home until 2:00 last night - I hosted a show and I woke up this morning to talk wit my alanon sponsor.  That has nothing to do with anything except that I woke up exhausted.  I also woke up having to pee so badly I don't even know how I didn't wake up before that.  Well right when I woke up my boyfriend got in the shower and he always locks the door and we don't pee in front of each other anyway - which I am totally fine with.  His place has 2 bathrooms - mine does not.  I tried to hold it - started to make my coffee - I mean he doesn't even take long showers - I hadn't even been asleep for THAT long - I was sure I could hold it and then suddenly - I was sure I couldn't.  So I hoisted myself up and peed in the kitchen sink. I mean come on - what's the fucking difference right?  I have to tell you although I felt tremendous relief - I also felt completely stupid perched up on the edge of the kitchen sink like that.  I felt it best not to let him in on that little piece of information.  Anyway - I'm so tired today.  I was so tired yesterday and I thought I was going to rest and go to sleep early but then I got booked for that show.  I'm just a little fried I guess.  I have time today to take care of myself know.  I just prayed/meditated and I'm going to go into the park and then organize and clean up around here.  I'm not sure how to have a better attitude when I'm tired.  I guess I just have to practice that.  I suppose the better care I take care of myself each day the less I will get thrown off on days when I'm going to be up late and up early.  Okay.  Whatever.  Not whatever - I just need some exercise and I will feel better.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...