Friday, June 26, 2015

Hello.

Okay - so I just made a promise to myself that I will write everyday.  I'm so tired.  I already wrote in my journal (I KNOW IT SOUNDS SO GAY) and now I'm here.  Speaking of GAY - it's great day in history!!!  Hooray!!  I love gays and I love rainbows and I absolutely love love.  So hooray it's a beautiful day.  Everyone gay can marry in America just like everyone else!!  So I had a frustrating week alanonically wise - I am just no longer able to tolerate the same behavior from people.  Wait - let me clarify that to say that I no longer think I deserve to have to put up with wack-job behavior from people.  I simply don't have to be part of it.  The confusing part is that I am soon going to be out of people to talk to - haha.  No seriously though I need to meet more healthy performers!  People?  I don't know.  Yes I do - yes I do know very much so.  What?  But also it's not about me.  Other people aren't about me.  I used to be a dick when I was drinking and even if I said it was because of other people - it wasn't - it was because of me.  Now when people ask me to do things I don't want to do and they act needy and cray cray - it's not about me and I don't have to - stick around for it.  OR even BETTER - I don't have to go back FOR MORE!!  I am making some very slow but positive progress even though it might not actually sound like it.  Because what's different is that I don't want to fuck these people over - I just want to be happy and healthy and not have to deal with them - does that make sense?  On a side note I am eating toasted Exotic Black Rice Bread with peanut butter and you would think it's a fucking fudge caramel loaded sundae the way I'm eating it.  Lord!  Amen I love you bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...