Thursday, June 11, 2015

Ch-ch-ch-chaaaanges - turn and face the strain....

So I have an opportunity next week - okay wow - before I go into a super long back-story - this is the deal.  I need to ask the owner to hire someone else so I can go on auditions and go to jobs if I get them.  I need some more flexibility here at this job or I need to get a new one that is more flexible - that's it.  So I need to write her a letter and I am terrified.  I feel like - who the fuck do I think I am?  But if I don't advocate for myself I will be here forever - or not - but not growing.  I take all these classes, do all the shows and I can't even go on auditions!  For thin - who knows what I was writing there.  Someone came into the store.  Anyway - I need to get my balls in check and do this - just ask for what I would like - kindly and then move forward.  Without being a victim.  Is that possible?  Is that even possible???  I like working here - I love selling clothes - BUT - I love acting and comedy more and I want to let myself move towards that - which is also fucking TERRIFYING.  It also makes me thing - who the fuck do I think I am.  Terrifying.  Yikes.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...