Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Eye Twitching

MY right eye is twitching - it has been twitching for about a week now.  Who knows what that really means - days though -it has been twitching on and off for days.  I think it's stress.  I got back from my friend's and went right to the guy's house.  By the time I got to work yesterday I was having a full on nervous breakdown.  I just was so out of my routine.  But - well - I feel better now.  I went home last night and went to sleep early and slept a looooong time.  I also watched 2 episodes of New Girl and just relaxed.  I'm not sure why I was so freaked out.  I was mad that the guy is still married - I wanted to go home to him last night - every night - I was PISSED.  But then I got home to my own apartment and I was totally fine.  I didn't even need to really talk to him on the phone.  What the fuck was that?  I mean I was having such a breakdown.  Well - whatever.  I don't understand anything.  I really wish my eye would stop twitching it is en-ragingly uncomfortable.  So I don't know - I do feel sad.  I feel sad.  I just feel sad and - lost.  But I have shows tonight and hopefully that will help.  Who knows what is going on with the guy.  I hate that he's married and that it isn't changing but also I clearly don't need to be moving in with him from a place of me throwing a fit AND I felt perfectly fine and happy to be home.  I have no idea.  Oh jeez - I really wanted to write on here and I feel like I'm just complaining.  I'm sad that the jewelry hasn't worked out.  My party for the weekend cancelled but also - I would NOT have wanted to do it and have it be for nothing.  Yeah - so I guess I am sad about that actually.  It's just not working out.  Or not for the long run anyway.  I have a cold.  I'm just randomly saying that - that I have a cold and it's making me so tired.  Okay so anyway - there are good things from the jewelry.  I look better, it was fun for a little while, people were willing to help me and I gave people gifts and was able to donate some money.  Those are good things right?  Haha - that's awesome that I'm not sure.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...