Saturday, April 25, 2015

living with purpose

Im on a plane waiting to go see one of my besties. Ha the pilot just said we are waiting for fuel. I read a tea bag fortune that said something about oh lord - i dont know what kind of person - a leader maybe? A leader has a purpise others have wishes. I realized thats where i have faltered lately. I dont have or dudnt have a purpose. So now my purpose is figuring out my purpose. Also my therapist said when u cant take care of myself im left feeling scattered. Thats what else i couldnt fully put my finger on about myself. Ive been do scattrred. So ths morning when i meditated i tried to pull myself together. I could really feel how scattered i am. Im on my phone so this is a mess haha.  The guy came over last niggt and brought me my sneakers my good ones from his house and i burst into tears. It was so thouggtful it just made me cry. He brought me to the airpirt this morning. Oh good we almost have fuel. Haha why is he telling us thst? Well why not? Love you uebie byee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...