Thursday, April 16, 2015

Overcaffeinated

Got home so late last night from the show - was great - got fed and paid but home so late.  I managed to get to work more or less on time and I am so tired and I just drank a huge coffee and now I am so over caffeinated, angry and tired.  Holy fuck.  I tried to sell the jewelry at the show but it wasn't busy and it didn't really work.  I brought less stuff so it was easier setting it up and breaking it down so that was good.  I seriously don't know how much longer I can do this - it's nuts.  I don't know how some women do it - but it just doesn't seem to really be working for me.  HA.  The only place I have ever really seen any return is stand-up.  Okay so whatever - maybe I am just wasting my time on this jewelry - instead of focusing just on my comedy. Or whatever.  Oh whatever.  I gave the girl who gave me a ride home a necklace.  She literally saved me 2 hours of my life.  I can't even imagine how angry I would be right now with even 2 hours less sleep.  It's absolutely gorgeous out right now.  Ah - oh well.  Well I have my commercial class again tonight and I love my guy so much.  So overall I am so blessed really.  I'm sober, well-fed (VERY) and clean.  I've been on time for work everyday and - what else?  Haha - I own more jewelry than I have ever owned in my LIFE.  And my comedy is growing slowly.  I just keep going for the year I said I would go with this and only give it part of my time and still stay focused on everything else.  Am I lying?  Who the fuck knows.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...