Thursday, April 2, 2015

A Kind Mess.

Can I be a mess and be kind to myself?  I don't know.  Let's see.  I took a shower today - I even washed my hair.  I put on lotion - my skin was so dry.  I have on clean clothes and I brought an apple with me and more lotion.  What?  The guy woke up upset with me because I got jealous last night.  So that was not fun at all.  Ugh.  Barf.  But okay - so I need to be nice to myself - back off myself - right?  Wide girth.  I walked through the park to get here - it's so sunny out.  I have class tonight and I need to memorize my lines.  I hope it's busy for a little while here today also.  Okay - I can indeed do this - I can be nice to myself - right?  I have issues - they will not be cleaned up overnight and good LORD me beating myself up certainly won't help any.  Are you buying this?  Am I buying this?  I think I'm buying this.  Okay I'm going to eat my apple and put these bags into the computer.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...