Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Loooong weekend.

I basically hid out at the guy's house all weekend.  We went to lots of meetings, had lots of sex, I watched different comedians, he made us steaks one night - ugh - it was TORTURE.  I mean it was GREAT - we went for a walk at this beautiful lake but the whole time I was so worried.  About everything.  But I just couldn't do anything else but take care of myself.  I even stayed there again yesterday.  Last night was a rough night of sleeping for both of us - I drank coffee at the meeting and I couldn't stop talking when we went to sleep and I think I overstayed my welcome so to speak.  BUT GET THIS.  I got mother fucking health insurance.  Finally.  So that happened.  I also exercised all weekend and now somehow I'm fatter.  I suppose I could exercise AND eat less.  Christ - who can do that?  Okay so what else?  I don't know.  I have PMS but I'm so much better from taking care of myself and getting fresh air all weekend.  I felt like I had so much to say.  Buuuuut I guess not.  I've decided to take a calmer approach to selling the jewelry.  I just can't get so distracted with it.  Howver the pluses are fabulous so I'm not going to stop yet.  I look better, I'm taking better pictures and - I don't know what else.  I just got so tired.  Okay love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...