Thursday, February 23, 2012

It has been so busy here

at the boutique so I haven't been able to write on here the last couple of days. working at work - bullshit!! Well anyway - things are okay - I'm practicing crazy, radical acceptance at the house. Creepy is gone and his friend - this woman he went to college with - is there babysitting Princess Turd. It's actually been much nicer there. They need a mother. She is drinking with him every night but there isn't any drama and last night they made a big movie screen in the parlor room - it was kind of awesome actually. They had some friends over and well - it was awkward to feel the drinking energy but I just went to bed. As I was walking through the kitchen to go out back to walk the dog this kid with really high pompadour tri colored hair who had to be 20 at best was like "oh!! Animal!!" about the dog. I just found that to be so ridiculous. Class is great - I love this monologue I am working on and I went to the Met twice to look at the section of the museum dedicated to the people in this monologue. That is one thing I love (besides the many) about acting - the research. It's such a fascinating, fun way to find out about things. Oddly enough I didn't love that when I was teaching. Huh. Weird. So it's warm today and - ugh - I don't know. He said the oddest thing in class on Tuesday - he said the harder choice on stage is to make the positive choice. He also said that my character is obsessed with the joy these people had. I was just saying in therapy on Monday how much joy is lacking in my life. I mean - not laughter - but JOY. Am I the most boring person in the world? Anyway - so that's where I am. I suppose making the positive choice in life in general is the harder choice. Okay - Bluebie - I love you!! Thanks for being here. My heart will go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...