Thursday, February 2, 2012

911 this morning.

Boris The Princess Turd had to be taken away because he was going to hurt himself. I really don't know what to say. I can say that I really do understand completely where he is. He shaved his head and he has lost his mind. He is so hurt! Creepy had to leave the house last night because Princess was being so abusive. So because he wasn't there last night he thought he was with a lover. Well - here's the thing - when I was married and I realized - what a disaster it was and what a liar my husband was - it was ugly. It was really, really ugly. Plus I was a complete drunk and I smoked pot all the time. He had his own addictions and neither of us had a program. This isn't fun to write about. They don't have any help. Life is too hard without help. I'm so sorry for them - it really sucks. So anyway - I listened in on an Al anon meeting and that helped. I'm kind of a mess but I will be okay. I wanted to drink last night, and today I felt also like I wanted to escape. I started to blame them and then I realized "Hey!! I'm an ALCOHOLIC!! I will always want to drink on some level - please - I can't blame them." So there you go. Besides this is just kicking up dirt I haven't cleaned up yet. Plus I need to move. That's all. It's going to be okay. I still managed to work on my monologue for class and I got some sleep. Not enough but not just s tiny bit. It's really okay - I will be okay. I do not feel like they will be okay. I don't see this ending well - Boris is completely self-destructing. Poor Creepy is so sad. The knife stealing lady got so scared last night that she locked herself in her room. She was gone by way early this morning. I guess she probably can find a more peaceful place to steal from. How crazy is that? Yeesh - what am I supposed to do? I'm going to look for apartments right now. Okay Bluebie I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...