Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm sinking again

totally falling down. I am so fucking depressed. I looked at that website and I shouldn't have. Now I as I type this I can feel the creep in the laundry room listening to me. I fucking hate living here. I was awoken at 9:20, 10:10, 1:30 and then finally at 2:45. AND THERE GOES ANOTHER SLAMMED DOOR! What the fuck? Why did I look at her stupid website? How sorry i am feeling for myself is monumentally huge if that's even a word. HOly fuck - I'm a mess and I fucking hate living here and I'm so fucking tired and I don't want to go to work AT ALL and now I feel fucking awful again. Crazy - I feel fucking totally horrible. Victoria told me to call 3 drunks and go to a meeting. I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...