Friday, March 24, 2017

First Day....

SO MUCH FUN. I really don't know what else to say omg it was so much fun. The last scene we just shot we got into a crazy screaming match and I just fucking loved it. Except for the part where I had to smoke. It was seriously fucking disgusting. Okay I'm exhausted now but I just had to say how much fun that was - I just fucking loved it. I was so fucking scared this morning - the other actors are so good and it's a huge crew. But it was okay - I rose to the occasion and the director directed me well. I'm not shooting tomorrow so now I have another day off I think tomorrow. That's okay - maybe I will get in the pool? I miss my guy. Okay I have to go to sleep. I did go to the bar after so I could have a soda water but then I just had to come back to my room. So that was okay. It felt okay but I don't want to spend hours in a bar jeez. Looooove you Bluebie byeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...