Sunday, March 26, 2017

Bored out of my fucking mind...

Ha so funny - I always want to be alone and have time to myself and now I'm like SOMEONE PLEASE TALK TO ME.  Oh boy. So I'm still here and today I get to drive this old ass truck and be a drunk again so that should be fun.  Im super exacted to drive the truck for some reason. Well okay so I don't know what else to say. I managed to get on the treadmill this morning and a couple other times while I was here. I got some projects done and I certainly rested. Maybe the next job I get will be someplace by the beach - a warm beach! This has been a great experience and everyone has treated me so nicely. I miss my guy like crazy holy shit. I miss him SO much. He's been so sweet while I have been here.  I need a real cup of coffee holy fuck. Anyway they just made my call time even later so I thought I would take a minute to write. I'm drinking and driving today and I wonder what they are going to use for the boozer probably just an empty beer can with water in it right? Okay love you Bluebie byeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...