Thursday, March 9, 2017

Freaking Out - A little bit...

Okay so this job is happening or at least it really seems to - I filled out paperwork and now I'm doing that weird semi-shut down thing and freaking the fuck out. Fuck this is scart. Okay I don't know what to do. I'm on my way to therapy right now and I have a full week and this weekend to get ready. I might be overreacting- maybe that's what's happening. Oh. That's what's good about writing, I can figure out what's really going on. I have stuff to do also. Take care of those kids and I have a show Sunday. Okay. Now I want to lay down. God it's amazing what anxiety does to my body. It's a beautiful sunny day. I need to keep it in the day. Yes. Okay. Breathe. I'm going to breathe and eat my banana. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...