Saturday, March 11, 2017

Family.

My Mom and my sister came to visit this afternoon.  IT WAS SO NICE!!!  The guy was so happy that they came.  We cleaned and got flowers......we like being homey together so that was nice.  Then we took them out to lunch and came back here and had cake.  I made a cake last night but I had PMS so I couldn't stop eating it while I was frosting it.  I REALLY thought I could eat the bottom part of one layer then cover it up with frosting.  Then I couldn't do that so I told myself I should eat the same part of the other layer and then just frost the whole cake and it would just look like and oddly shaped cake.  The only problem with that is you can not frost a cake unless it has been baked - I mean there has to be that baked part of the cake - once its crumbly - the inside part of the cake - ITS A TOTAL MESS.  The cake looked like someone just took that half of it and squashed it with their hands.  Anyway note to self don't bake a cake when I have PMS.  It was so sad that they were coming to visit and my father wasn't going to be with them.  But then it was okay when they got here.  Ugh.  Ugh its the hardest thing.  He would have liked it here - it's such a sunny, sweet apartment.  Anyway its was just so nice and lovely.  I feel so lucky and grateful to have them in my life and that I am sober and can have people over and not be like - I don't know - a mess.  You know?  Okay I have to go and watch this movie my sister told us to watch.  Love you Bluebie bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...