Monday, August 27, 2018

This is what I did today....

1. Woke up at 7:45 am - prayed and meditated
2. Did some yoga and then stretched on my ballet bar
3. Talked to the guy
4. Ate a yummy breakfast - 2 eggs, sweet potato home fries and some kale salad with home made tahini dressing
5. Talked To Larni at length about how I do not want to do comedy anymore and what maybe I could do
6. Took a nap
7.  This

I AM EXHAUSTED.  I also called the doctor and called to make my health insurance was okay.  Oh I spoke to another alcoholic although it was a stilted and strange conversation.  She always calls me and never has anything to say - 100% confusing.  Anyway now Im going to drink some coffee and try to wake up and get some groceries and make some soup.  It's hot out again maybe that's why Im so tired?  Maybe Im allergic to working - whatever it is.  YEAH IM SURE THATS IT.  Byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...