Thursday, August 23, 2018

Pink Eye - The Musical

I woke up yesterday with a completely pink eye and I could NOT handle the sunlight - just so painful.  I finally got to an ophthalmologist who would take my health insurance and drove myself there like a lunatic and it turns out - I HAD WORN MY CONTACTS TOO LONG.  So I gave myself irritated inflamed eyes.  Sexy shit right?  I was so fucking embarrassed.  Thank God I don't have pink eye but what the fuck?  I missed 2 auditions and a show.  I have to wear my glasses till Friday.  Okay anyway whatever.  I am so fucking tired - I can't sleep at night and I have no fucking idea why.  I had 3 auditions today and 2 other ones this week - I am so fucking overwhelmed.  I don't know - I went from doing nothing to being so super busy.  AM I COMPLAINING??  No - no I am so so grateful and today the auditions were fun - I loved it.  I just don't know how to manage everything.  I will get better at it.  I guess it's the best problem to have.  I have to go I have so much work to do.  I only have class tomorrow and twice next week and then I will have some time freed up.  It has been such a wonderful gift being back and it's already helped me.  OKAY byeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...