Monday, July 2, 2018

Yo wut up

It's at least one million degrees outside today and the humidity is 1000 percent.  IT'S HOT.  My hair is growing back!  I actually got a haircut this weekend!  My eyelashes are growing back also.  I like working for my sister and I have been taking the kids to the pool during the week.  I sent some pictures today to my manager to show what I look like.  I sent one without the wig and one with.  She did not reply.  Ha!  So I made this big hoopla about me going back to auditions this week but it looks like it's going to be a slow start - which is fine.  I'm still tired and healing.  I still have chemo till December!  I think though that it's only going to be the one chemo because the other one was making me too sick.  SO.  I am so sleepy.  I jogged today!  Indoors on the treadmill in the AC because FUCK THAT SHIT.  I am going to lead a meeting tonight so I have service to do for the next few months - that's good.  We went to the beach yesterday and it was great.  I have to wear a sun shirt because my skin can't be exposed to the sun after radiation for awhile.  It's still healing from that so I just was really careful and left it on - even in the water.  I've been doing this whole 30 diet again......when I did it last year I found out I had cancer.  I still can't believe it - I had cancer.  I went through fucking chemo.  I had surgery.  I had radiation.  I did all that and I still fucking did comedy.  I have some new love and lust for comedy - I don't know why or what that's about.  I mean - I LOVE IT AGAIN.  I want to do it all the time.  I can't though because I need to be healthy and balanced.  I don't know - I was hoping I would be acting sooner.  How do I do this?  I miss creative people.  I miss laughing with comics.  I am fucking sweating.  I have to go and my computer is about to shut down.  This thing does more updates!  LOVE YOU BLUEBIE BYEEEEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...