Sunday, July 15, 2018

Writing

Mother fuck - I just wrote a whole thing and for some reason it didn't actually get on the page.  I don't have much to say right now (OR DO I??) but I wanted to write, to practice putting words to the page.  So that's what I'm doing!  Words to the page!  I am going out tonight to do shows and I am thrilled except for the part where I feel gross and kind of sick.  It's at least 500% humidity so that always makes me feel icky.  I still feel a little weird about my hair - it looks something like a brillo pad and let me tell you what - I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE THIS BRILLO PAD YOU BET.  THRILLED.  Absolutely overjoyed!  Except for when I am upset that it looks like a brillo pad.  I can kind of shape it and kind of make a part but it still looks odd.  I just can not wear that fucking wig.  Its not going to happen.  It's too hot!  My ego is losing to comfort.  So anyway I feel weird and I have been exercising but you can't tell.  I look like I had triplets 5 months ago.  Did I say that already?  FUN.  Anyway.....okay so I did it.  I put words to the page and now I will put words in the mic.  Byeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...