Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Weirdest dream.

I dreamed I was a wife and a husband - it kept switching - then the husband shot the wife but then the wife shot the husband.  Hid the gun - then it as like some horror movie where the wife/husband came to life only in the middle of the night.  Then I kept hiding the gun but trying to find it and escape from the house.  The house was scary and had snakes I think?  Or some evil part to it.  Next thing I know there's a little tiny Indian boy inside a giant wok on the stove and he's cleaning it with a big white puffy sponge.  He's rolling it around and talking about how this is the only way to get pots clean - is to get little!  Then the brother was in a different pot and cleaning that one but not enjoying it that much.  Then they say they have to take the stuff to make them bigger so they can clean the rest of the house.  OKAY.  Then Im trying to escape the house by going upstairs (what) then one of the boys (or someone) says um - there's a problem - there's a thing.  I look up and there's this giant tree/snake/dinosaur thing growing through the middle of the house (that's now a mansion) huge and it's sort of breathing.  Then my alarm went off and now I think I have a brain tumor.  UGH.  I have to go to work.  One thing that is better about this job is that I have to be there an hour later.  That's the only thing better.  Oh man my attitude stinks.  Why am I so sad all of a sudden?  I don't even know.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...