Monday, September 28, 2015

Overwhelmed.

Well the new job and that crazy chick I work with are a lot.  I dropped my cell phone in the toilet at therapy on Saturday.  My therapist said she's a contagion - that she catages me with her negative energy.  I don't want to be a victim of this woman so I am practicing walking away - looking her in the eye and saying "Okay."  That doesn't make any sense.  She's just all over the place an dI haven't figured out how to create internal boundaries around her.  She can be likeable sometimes but she's also a toucher and a grabber.  Honestly it's INSANE.  She slapped me on the arm the other day and it HURT.  Haha - what the fuck?  Where are my God Damned BALLS for fuck sake.  Just hello please stop doing that already.  I will get there - good fucking LORD I will get there.  Im so stressed out.  I don't have enough money and my credit card is running out.  Someone called me last week and tried to get me to give him $6500.  HA.  He called and left a message saying "This is serious there is a complaint against you - you need to call me."  So I did and then he scared THE SHIT out of me until I realized he was making no sense.  I even called the credit card company he was talking about and THEY said to ignore him - he's scamming you.  But omg - I really fell for it.  I was so scared.  I did such shadey shit when I was drinking that I actually thought maybe I did something and forgot about it.  Um - $6500????  Who the fuck forgets about that much money?  I seem crazy right?  It's my day off - I worked yesterday and I hosted a show last night - it was a good day but long.  So now I have  prayed/meditated, jogwalked in the park and cooked myself lunch.  Now Im going to dye my hair and go to my acting class.  Oh a meeting.  Im going to try to make it to a meeting although it's looking less and less likely that Im going to get to that.  Just calm down right?  Just breathe - one thing at a time.  Oaky love you Bleubie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...