Monday, September 21, 2015

Day 2211.

Hi.  I just came back from my acting class and made myself a veggie burger.  No bun.  Who am I?  I have only the one job now which is super disorienting and now I am changing my diet which is 100% disorienting.  Lord I am trying to lose weight and I've adjusted my food - I lost about 5 pounds.  That's it.  SO FRUSTRATING.  But reading that book Eat Pretty I realized (and since I'm really trying to make a lifestyle change barf) I was eating cheeseburgers, muffins and potato chips on a regular basis.  I mean - those were my food sources.  I would say I was 20% healthy eating and 80% not.  Maybe 50/50.  Okay I will give myself 50/50.  What the fuck is that?  Haha delicious that's what.  I haven't had a bacon cheddar burger in at least a month if not longer.  Seriously that really is a fucking miracle.  Anyway whatever - I can't afford to eat in the new neighborhood I work in now.  I got a small ice coffee and a brownie one day and it was 8 fucking dollars.  Ha!  Okay so Soho is even MORE expensive than the upper east side whoa.  Whatever.  Anyway Im still not ironed out enough in my schedule that I have started to work on my writing more.  What am I talking about?  I mean why am I writing this right now?  I guess because I WANT to.  Okay so it's okay - everything is okay.  I made it through all the extra days of working and I will figure out this next new phase of living also.  It will be weird to not live in this apartment anymore.  I mean Im not moving right now Im just saying.  Fuck Im so tired.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...