Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Totally overwhelmed.

Im supposed to be in the shower.  I am just so completely overwhelmed.  I have a big show next week that we are producing and it is zero percent ready.  Holy shit then going to a wedding the next day - don't have a dress.  I cant get to my regular meetings on time because the new job gets out an hour later and - UGH - WHY AM I WRITNG THIS??  I need ot be in the shower and I'm fucking tired.  I just can't juggle it al right now or whatever.  Also I keep thinking I shouldn't have left that job yet.  It's so crazy - there was never a good time to leave there and this was as good a time as any.  The best time.  It's done anyway.  Im so terrified about money - this job is even less money and I wasn't even making enough at the old job.  Am I ever going to be able to make any money?  I mean what is my fucking problem?  Im exhausted and it's 9:45 am.  UGH.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...