Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hi.

So the big show was great and now Im ready to do - a million more.  Im home and getting ready to go to bed - I have to get up at 5:30 to do some extra work - Im sorry background.  So strange that this is happening when the store is closing.  No one would ever work for me before and now they are all scrambling for the money and covering!  So its fabulous.  Im fucking exhausted.  I worked so hard at my comedy all day today - haha at the store.  It was so slow!  It's been 90 degrees!  I mean who wants to shop for a Fall outfit in that weather?  I think Im sad.  Im sad the store is closing and that Im leaving.  Who am I going to blame all my problems on?  Im going to just have to stand on my own two feet.  Who wants to do that?  Ha.  So weird.  Sometimes life changes big and it's weird.  This is one of those times.  I still cant believe how gracefully this is finally ending.  Im just able to go.  I have to tell you - I want a bonus and a send off package so bad.  I staffed that store for the rest of this month and October.  With my friends!  I really want a bonus!  Okay so that's not going to happen.  Oh see - there we go - that's how I can be miserable about this haha.  Jesus - Im such an alcoholic - I cant even just be grateful that Im moving on in a healthy way.  But I am - I am grateful.  I also have pms and honestly theres only so much I can do.  As far as a good attitude is concerned.  I have to go to sleep!  Loooove you Bluebie byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...