Monday, September 7, 2015

Well......

so - wow - I REALLY wanted to sit down and write and now I have no idea what I was so passionate about.  I had a great weekend with the guy and I worked at the new job one day also.  I have a show tomorrow night Im terrified about and I should really be working on the that and instead I went to the store and took out the garbage.  It's fucking so hot - Im ready for some Fall action.  This is my second to last week at the store - I can't even believe it.  So crazy.  Im so in love with this guy and it's starting to drive me nuts not living together - although he just brought me home and Im totally fine here.  Ah - of course - it's my apartment.  What?  Oh my God - Im so tired - I need to go to bed - it's going to be a long day tomorrow!  I need a good night's sleep.  I hosted a show Friday night that was SO fun - omg - so fun.  I just love it so much.  I cant even believe Ive been performing again - isn't that so amazing?  I wish I could stop regretting the past now. Haha - yeah that would be great - if I could amaze myself and be in awe of no longer regretting my past.  AH - it's such a waste of time!  Love you Bluebie bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...