Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Up, down and getting my power back.

Maybe.  Maybe I can get my power back now.  That's probably the least likely way to get your power back....by saying "Maybe....maybe now I can get my power back......if I feel like I have enough energy...."  UGH.  Crazy lady out side.  SHE WALKED AWAY!  Score.  Anyway so I have been crazy and blah, blah, blah.  I can tell you this - I stayed up late last night doing laundry, cleaning and grocery shopping and I felt SO much better today with less sleep than I did yesterday.  I just don't do well with clutter and dirt.  Boundaries and my power back.  I also want to turn into some combination of Pink and Angelina Jolie.  But with highlights.  Oh dear.  Bye Blueberry - I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...