Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lady screaming into the subway grate - and other places.

She usually just walks around this neighborhood - the Upper East Side and does this ackkkk - accckkkkk - thing with her throat and then she spits really dramatically.  Today when I got off the bus she was screaming into the subway grate and theeeen she spit.  It was craaazy.  I mean she was SCREAMING.  I had 2 thoughts - one that the subway really bothers her and the other being that she is trying so hard to get the crazy out of herself.  That being said she was walking right behind me hacking and spitting after her grate experience and I literally ran across the street to get away from her.  She had on a winter hat, work gloves and a plastic bag with cans in it.  So sad really.  And gross - I can't help it it's gross.  Haha and then it makes me laugh that it's the Upper East Side and there's this crazy spitting lady that lives here - haaa.  Okay in other news I got home last night and my super had put in 4 lighting fixtures in my apartment while I was gone.  WHAT?  I gave his odd helper my keys so they could fix the electricity and I was kind of nervous about it but I have nothing to take and I do like them and so not only did the electrician come and fix the electricity - they put in lighting fixtures in the hallway, bathroom, living room AND kitchen.  The super said the electrician said it was dangerous just the exposed light bulbs.  Whoa - it was so crazy how much it changed the look of the apartment and he must have put some sort of super duper light bulbs in there also because it's so much brighter!  The only one he didn't do was the bedroom.  How ridiculous is that?  It was like coming home to the most amazing, kind surprise in the world - that I never would have done myself and then I was like - ohhh - he didn't so the bedroom!!  I mean there is a lighting fixture in there so it didn't need to be done anyway.  I gave him 20 bucks - should I have given him more?  The woman who is in here right now is like a 5 year old - so difficult - not awful, not creepy - just really disgruntled and even though things look good on her she says - noooo - noooo - it's not right.  This is where I stop helping people because nothing is what she wants.  She needs some chocolate or a back rub - not a sweater.  This little boy was fanning me today on the subway - I guess I looked warm.  His mother made him stop and then he got upset - it was so cute.  He was so little - like 2 - maybe 3 - I think he was 3.  I was meditating and I was like "Is that wind?"  I look and his just fanning away at me with the big fan all serious and intent.   Hilarious.  Okay - bye Bluebie - I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...