Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Here we go - another Epiphany!!

That's what I'm going to name my baby.  Epiphany.  I realized today that I should take care of myself like I am my own child.  What?  No - I'm serious.  Like I'm my own baby.  Fuck YEAH - FUCK YEAAAHHH!!!.  Period.  That's all - that's my Epiphany baby.  I would never ever EVER let anyone treat my baby/child the way I let people treat me but more than that I would never treat my baby/child the way I treat myself.  this seems convoluted.  I was such a basket case today and now finally after writing a tiny bit I am better.  That and I had some water.  When will I ever learn that I am a basket case when I'm thirsty?  Okay - whatever - my anniversary is over and it was so anti-climatic and kind of lame.  Also my mother didn't call me and my best friend didn't acknowledge it at all.  It's literally one of the MOST important things in my life.  Maybe the most important thing in my life - being sober.  Now I'm getting upset again.  Back to being my own baby Momma.  Gross - that sounds gross.  I start class next week and I wrote a monologue that is a paragraph long.  Maybe I should try something else.  It's about my gay ballet teacher I had for 10 minutes.  4 minutes?  He was my teacher for 4 minutes.  I just need self-confidence and to be humble while being positive and grounded.  THAT WILL MAKE EVERYTHING WORK.  Um - I will start right after I say how awful this woman is.  Bye Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...