Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hi!

So here we go - more & more psychology and fascinating discoveries - or not.  First of all - I went to Bed, Bath & Beyond last night and got a bunch of things for the apartment - among them a light bulb for above the stove.  I came home and put that light bulb in and I felt like a million bucks.  I had FUN at BB & B.  I love being cozy and calm.  I love going to sleep earlyish.  I'm not so upset to not have someone in my bed lately.  What?  Then I obsessed last night all night - sort of - over this guy.  But now that I think about it - it wasn't him - it was that I felt like I couldn't talk to him.  It was that I felt - stuck somehow.  That's really what I was upset about.  Upset not being the right word - ahhhhh - over-thinking?  Haha.  WOW.  It's 11:17 a.m. and I got lots of sleep.  Drinking less coffee is the most amazing thing ever.  I don't know - what else?  This suddenly seems so lame.  I need to go outside - get some air.  Turn it over and more will be revealed.  I have work tonight and I still have tons of things to do for the apartment to get it ready for Melissa.  And any other guests!!  Not just my guest cockroach.  I love you Bluebs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...