Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sleep and crazy dreams.

I am really learning how wonderful sleep is and how to give it to myself - a good night's sleep.  That and the importance of showering.  I mean yesterday I woke up late and I didn't shower and I was miserable all day.  Today I got up late and the poor dog had diarrhea, I had to clean that up and her and I washed all her bowls AND I showered AND I prayed & meditated and I made it to work a little bit earlier than yesterday and I'm not wishing no one comes in because I feel gross.  Wow - talk about a run on sentence.  So I guess my point is taking care of myself has many, many benefits.  Okay - here's the other thing - after I wake up I need to get out of bed because when I fall back to sleep I have the WEIRDEST dreams.  I dreamed I lived in this big house and the owner was the owner of the comedy club.  There was a big issue about showering (I know this is so my subconscious it's so obvious) and I realized that no one was showering because there were a whole bunch of towels on the bottom of the shower - this square shower.  I tried to make them go away and it was causing flooding.  Then I started to talk to other people in the house and realized no one was showering - everyone was either not bathing or doing it somewhere else.  It smelled bad and felt bad.  The I tried to get the owner to get someone to fix the plumbing and it was all this talk about phone numbers and speed dialing and I was so confused.  THEN my mother was like - oh I will go into the attic and fix it myself.  So I go up there and she's vacuuming this huge room with garbage in it - in the doorway area and I realize there is this huge room all unused - except some garbage and goose poop.  Also a non-working washing machine and dryer.  Seriously?  Did I need to have this dream?  Also I dreamed a dog barked at me - which they never do but I understood - I laughed - it was a pretty brown/amber colored dog with matching eyes and little ears.  Come on now - if I hadn't gone back to sleep I could have never figured out I need to let go of the past and meditate more.  Yeesh.  Oh my god I had a hot dog before bed - that couldn't have helped.  And some blueberry ice cream!!!!!  It was SO good!!  I love you Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...