Friday, July 3, 2020

What Can I Do Today?

I don't feel well.  I am struggling with not being able to see my family and just the isolation.  The lack of creative outlets.  The noise!  I think every single house in this neighborhood is getting work done on it.  I mean honestly I am just struggling with my - self.  I am having unrest.  It's okay.  It's just as soon as I am angry I start to attack myself and then I am in trouble.  I have so many tools - so many!  So what can I do because I can't have this day wasted.  I don't have enough days to do that.  I appreciate and love my life and I want to honor it.  Such a difficult balance - to feel my feelings but not get trapped in them.  My friend - her cancer came back and she has to get a double mastectomy.  It's so terrifying.  It's making me feel sick.  She's so upset even though she is being so strong.  I feel awful for her.  I am going to make her some food.  I can do this.  I can do this.  I can take care of myself.  I really can.  I can do this.  Please God help me to do this.  I'm going to do my celery juice right now and take a shower & that will help start my day right.  I can do this.  I can do this!  I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...