Monday, July 1, 2019

Sugar. Dairy. Bread. PMS.

Well.  Well here it is.  My one millionth time writing about how I don't feel well when I eat dairy, gluten and sugar.  However this is the first time I can CLEARLY see for me - that it makes my hormonal fluctuations worse.  It does.  Do I really need to go into how I know this?  I ate pretty clean for awhile, took all my supplements, did the teas, jogged, celery juice - all the stuff.  Then these last couple of weeks ate some stuff and this past week everyday ate sugar.  One day I ate a HUGE piece of cake.  Lemon coconut - omg it was SO GOOD.  However yesterday and today I don't feel well.  Like the PMS way I used to always feel.  It's awful and it's not worth it.  I mean I am so angry today.  Ew!  I have had a really nice day!  I went for a nice, long walk and I got some groceries.  Cooked nice breakfast - ran some errands - all good.  Great!  So okay.  I sneak it - that's the problem.  I do it and I think because I'm hiding it - it doesn't count.  What am I a 5 year old?  WOW - that's not nice of me to say to myself!  I'm a person!  Sugar is good!  And it's REALLY good when you're addicted to it! Haha.  Okay fine.  Fuuuuuuck. Not drinking was hard.  Now this is really hard.  But I can't stand feeling sick.  I have a beautiful life and I want to enjoy it.  I really do.  I'm going to go do some yoga and then take a shower and that should help shift things little bit.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...