Friday, July 12, 2019

Still On The Bed....

OKAY - so - I just wanted to say something else my therapist said which is that I can love people and be upset with them.  I can love them, be upset with their inability to give very much and also have my boundaries.  That's nice right?  I mean it's also more manageable.  Plus I guess - well that's what happens with my guy - I get upset with him but I don't stop LOVING him.  It feels like it sometimes but that's just anger.  Oh God - I don't know what I'm trying to say - I'm talking to someone and I don't know who it is.  I am just trying to talk to myself but all this other shit is getting in my head.  Side note - I have eaten more vegetables in the last 6 months than I think I have ever eaten in my life.  Is that true?  I mean I have been trying to eat 10 fresh fruits and veggies a day and so I am eating A LOT of them.  I had how many today??  Banana, broccoli, mushrooms, garlic, ginger (I think that's a spice haha)mixed baby microgreens, kale, romaine, carrots, sweet potato, olives, red onion, avocado and something else that I can't remember.  I used to eat something with like ONE vegetable in it.  Yikes - well anyway - good for me!  I'm still full from the salad.  Well this has been riveting.  I'm just waiting for the guy to come home so we can go to alanon.  Sexy right?  Hot Friday night date - woo-hoo!  I'm happy though I really am.  I love that we do this stuff together.  Okay gotta go - love youuuuuuu bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...