Sunday, July 2, 2017

The Ex Who Made The Police Come Visit

Well we are back from vacation.  This morning the land lady called and said the police were here a few times while we were gone.  He called and can you even imagine and I'm sure you can - his fucking stalker ex-wife retaliated his restraining order with - A RESTRAINING ORDER.  So just to be clear - this won't be clear but to be slightly more clear - about a month ago she went to his office and harassed him like a lunatic.  He went and got a retraining order, they set up a court date and she DID NOT SHOW UP IN COURT.  So then he set up another restraining order and has another court date.  She did indeed get served the papers on the 22nd of June and then she went to court herself and got another order and se up a court date for the EXACT TIME HE ALREADY SET THE DATE FOR.  So this time she HAS to show u in court.  This is the thing - he just wants her to leave him alone.  It sucks it didn't work out - it sucks that she can't let it go.  So now she has this restraining order which is THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT.  Except she still has some bizarre connection to him.  She is getting attention?  The cops came this morning after we were done exercising and served him the papers.  First they asked me if I was her hahahaa.  I was like "Um - no."  I asked them what I can do if she shows up at the house again.  I told them she scared me and I don't even know her and that there are families here and it's not okay.  They said I can just call them.  I also asked if her having a restraining order against him meant she can't come here and they said no or they don't know but anyway he has one against her right now anyway.  Can you even imagine that's who this woman is being in her life?  This is what she is spending her time doing......bothering people to the point where they have to go to court because she is so fucking unnerving and instead of stopping she says - NO YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME!!  She is literally doing this to herself.  And now I am spending time on a beautiful Summer day writing this shit down so there is a paper trail.  That's what the police said to do.  I just had a thought of me trying to use this secret blog in court and them being like - "EVIDENCE NUMBER 1 - BLUEBERRIES AND DREAMS BLOG OCTOBER 23rd 2016."  That's not the correct date I think and I'm pretty sure that's not how they say it but UGH WHY IS SHE SO NUTS?  I would be the same way if I wasn't in recovery.  Just a fucking mess.  Creating a mess and then being pissed of and victim about people being upset about the mess.  Anyway ugh.  We had a nice vacation and it was so nice to come home to a clean apartment last night and get in clean bed and get a good night's sleep.  It's okay this is life.  It's ridiculous but it's life.  I just want to focus on the love.  The love and what makes me happy and staying healthy and sober.  That's all.  I'm so uncomfortable.  Between this and just not really having any money I'm uncomfortable but guess what?  I have a beautiful life and it's okay.  It's barf but it's okay.  Love you Bluebie bye.  ps am I lying to myself!??

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...