Thursday, June 29, 2017

Beautiful Depression

I woke up depressed on this beautiful island. I'm not sure what is happening but it feels positive actually. The guy went to a class and I sat out by the pool by myself with a bunch of lizards and it was amazing. I'm reading Russel Brands book and I love it. I feel better. There were really big lizards and all sorts of little ones. The big ones had striped tails and the little ones had bright blue dots all over them. I loved them. One sat and looked at me for 15 minutes. A big one. I took his picture and I swear he was smiling and posing for me. We are staying in a condo complex. All the condos are painted gold with white and red trim. It's made of stone like all the buildings and it's beautiful. There's tons of palm trees and flowers everywhere. Ugh I guess I just really needed to sit out by the pool. Yesterday we went snorkeling and it was amazing! I really loved it. Anyway I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I think I'm probably still tired from life. Maybe I'm at peace and I think it's depression. Haha maybe this is as active as I ever want to be anymore. That's depressing right? Ah anyway I am going to enjoy the ret of my day and read my book. I meditated in the sun late yesterday afternoon and I am going to do that again. Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...