Sunday, June 25, 2017

Vacation

We are on vacation on an Island and of course because I am such a fucking a-hole sometimes I was pissed all week we were coming here. Did I write about that already? The guy was so stressed out all week before coming here and it made me feel awful like it was crazy making going on this vacation. We got in a fight the night before we left and I was like oh my God we are going to have an awful time. He was so tired he smelled like he was getting sick which he never smells like. Anyway we had a nice flight and it's totally fucking beautiful here and we are having a nice time. We went to the beach yesterday and he snorkeled which made him so happy. I didn't get in the water because I didn't have my swim cap and I didn't want to ruin my keratin treatment. Oh my God can you even fucking imagine I just said that? We just went by the pool and I got in that water. I will go snorkeling I just want to wear a swim cap. Which I brought with me I just forgot to bring it to the pool today. We went to a meeting earlier this afternoon and it was in this lovely little building that has the most refreshing cross breeze it was wonderful. It was on the daily reading from today in Daily Reflections and it was titled "Two way street." My father always used to say that when I was growing up - that life is a two way street. Probably everyone's father said that. Anyway I started crying when we left. In two days it's the anniversary the one year anniversary of his death and I still can't believe it. Okay the guy is back one I should go. He went to get charcoal for the grill.  Ugh barf. He's so kind about the grief. He's grieving too. Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...