Friday, June 9, 2017

Wow.

I am on the train headed back to the family where my guy is. I was working on a commercial and I can't even believe how fun it was. Also it was fast. Is that why people love to work on them so much?  Anyway it was fucking awesome. My mind is kind of blown because I auditioned and I thought I did well - when do I ever think that. Then I got it and I came and did it and they were totally laughing. Do I feel like I did a good job although now that I am writing this I think I must have done something wrong. Hahahaaa UGH. The travel is a little tough but there has to be an easier way to do that. But they treated me very well and it was fun. I loved it. I felt a little guilty about leaving the kids for 2 days but they barely need me. At least this is something they can watch! Okay I'm so tired. I learned so much today talking to the other actors holy shit. Okay I have to go. Yesterday was my father's birthday. The train stopped at one of the places he would come to get me before the guy and I started driving to their house. It was so crazy. I cried. I miss him so much I still can't even believe it. Now I'm crying again. On a lighter note I'm not pregnant which I was very worried about because my period was one day late. Not kidding.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...