Saturday, July 8, 2017

A trip to the police station....

So this woman can not control herself.  I got home yesterday after being with the kids all day and I got the mail.  guess who sent my guy a letter?  That's right - Barbara Driscoll.  She put her little address sticker on there that has a hot air balloon on it and everything.  I'm sure there is some fucking irony in that choice of design.  Anyway I called the guy and he got freaked out and said he believed it was a violation of her stay away order.  He looked at the order and it is indeed.  I then reached out to some people and one friend suggested the police and I was like you know what - yes - I have had it - and I told him he needs to call the police and tell them and ask them what to do.  SOMEHOW I MANAGED TO NOT OPEN THE LETTER.  I don't know how.  I went for a walk and waited till he got home.  He opens the letter and guess what is in there?  A legal document that she has made a copy of that she has sent to the court where she has "Withdrawn" the statement she made about he and I going to her apartment and harassing her.  Um - what's that you say?  SHE FILED A POLICE REPORT AND SAID I WENT TO HER FUCKING APARTMENT.  With my guy.  She said we sat out front, the security guard told her we wanted to see her, she came outside and we said "That's where she lives."  AND THEN WE DROVE AWAY.  So she filed a police report saying that, got an order of protection against my guy and no no he DID NOT TELL ME THAT'S WHAT IT SAID - then she waited 2 weeks and realized what a whopper of a lie that was and decide to take it back.  She just highlighted it and was like WITHDRAWN.  Hahaha - what a fucking lunatic.  Anyway so I was still like we are going to the police.  The guy said that actually - that he didn't want to call he just wanted to go.  So we went and they said that we could have her arrested.  The order of protection says NO CONTACT OF ANY KIND not even mail.  He has a court date for Monday and the police said we could just wait till Monday and show the judge the letter.  He also said if we wanted to we could still have her arrested.  And he also said we still can at any point.  Can you believe this is what this woman is doing with her time?  I don't know if I was still drinking I'm sure I might do something like this.  What a load of crap.  I mean what a load of crap drama.  Of unnecessary crap drama.  I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES.  I don't WANT to know.  I don't want anything to DO with her.  I feel terrible that she isn't well and that she cant even control herself enough to not send a letter.  I mean I really do - I get it.  It sucks to be mad.  It sucks to have feelings.  It sucks to not get what you want or to get what you want or to BE FUCKING CRAZY - IT SUCKS.  But she literally ruined her marriage and she is literally doing all of this.  We decided to not have her arrested and wait till Monday to hopefully get a longer term order of protection.  I am not sure how I feel but I just wasn't sure.  Having someone arrested is so intense.  I guess if he didn't already have the court date it would be different.  Well I had a lovely day so far today.  Ran a meeting and went to breakfast with my ladies and did step-work with my sponsee.  It was great.  Came home and went for a walk.  Do you know what she wrote in the letter to the court that she sent a copy of?  She said all this is upsetting her and making her stomach hurt.  HA.  What?  Well yeah mine too.  My stomach hurts too.  Okay I have to stop because I am not being nice but once again I wanted to write this down so there is a record.  Even though we went to the police I am still going to write this down.  I hope she gets some help.  Barf.  So so barf.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...