Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Celebrate the 4th of July with a Half of Sandwich!

I just ate half of a sandwich.  I am trying to slim down and I realized while we were on vacation that I don't need to eat a whole sandwich for lunch.  My whole life I have watched my mother eat a half of a sandwich for lunch.  I'm not growing!  Why do I need to eat some huge lunch?  I just ate that half of a sandwich - is it half a sandwich or half a sandwich - fuck I don't know or care the point is I ate only part of a sandwich and was FULL.  It was also delicious.  Do you want to know what it was?  Okay!  A toasted piece of raisin Ezekiel bread with mayo mixed greens and two slices of turkey.  IT WAS AMAZING.  Hmmm.  Strange.  The whole time I am writing this I am so paranoid that somehow my guy's ex is reading this.  How could she be reading  this as I am typing it?  Also what is she going to do - read my recipe for half a sandwich and hurt me with it somehow?  Maybe who the fuck knows.  I suddenly feel so creeped out right now.  Anyway I feel better today or at least I did before I got creeped out.  Yesterday was such a hard day - or at least I woke up badly.  I was so depressed and I felt horrible.  I was being super negative and was filled with rage about the guy and the situation with his ex.  I told myself I only had to get through that one day and then today was a new day.  I went and babysat the kids, then went to the DMV which took hours and was hilariously awful - BUT!  I made it through.  Then I came home, walked and went and did service at my meeting.  I also took a tiny nap.  I finally felt better before I went to sleep and today I woke up feeling much better.  The whole concept of "One Day At A Time" really works for me.  It's a lot easier to swallow a difficult time one day at a time.  I just say to myself "I just need to keep it in today - that's it - that's all I have to do."  It's a huge relief.  Anyway it's a holiday and thank GOD we aren't doing anything.  We jogged this morning and now I am just trying to get myself to do my yoga and kettle bell.  What is going to happen with this crazy ex of his?  I get that she's mentally ill or whatever but also on some very real level she just wants us to be miserable.  Haha I just started to laugh writing that - um DUH THAT'S ALL SHE WANTS.  Also what does the judge decide in court when there are 2 restraining orders?  Who do you give it to?  I am going to look that up.  Okay well - love you Bluebie - Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...