Monday, February 9, 2015

Omg I never have enough time now to write on here!

It's 12:42 and I should be in bed but I'm going to write here for 2 minutes.  That old man upstairs is using his vibrator - holy shit - it sounds like he got a new one and it sounds like a lawn mower.  That should get the job done!  Wowza - holy shit.  What is he DOING with that thing?  Do I really need to ask that?  I mean do I really lack the imagination to answer that question myself?  It's just so fucking strange.  Sometimes he drops it on the floor and it kind of buzzes around.  HA.  Okay - anyway.  Love the guy (meaning my guy) - he's so great.  Went to lots of meetings this weekend and I went today AND had very fun but unsuccessful jewelry parties.  I just had my acting class which was amazing.  I mean I was still mediocre - ISH - with that monologue but I got through it.  My other teacher - the gorgeous, amazing smelling one keeps FLIRTING with me - IT'S DRIVING ME FUCKING CRAZY.  What is he doing?  I don't even get it.  He sat near me the other night and I almost had a coronary - I mean he's so INTENSE - his energy.  Ugh- okay - anyway - I don't get it at all.  I am so tired!  I need to go to bed.  I love you sweet Bluebie.  Sia is amazing - I can't stop singing that song or doing those dance moves from her video.  Why aren't I dancing ALL THE TIME?  That's what I really want to know.  Dance, write love.  Act, sing and kill plants.  That's all I want to do.  Byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...