Thursday, February 19, 2015

Hi.

I don't really have anything to say and I have lots of different kinds of work I could be doing but I just wanted to write on here.  I had a super awkward night with the guy - and then an uncomfortable morning and THEN we got into an argument.  Which was ultimately for the best but still - not fun.  It's pretty amazing that we don't fight - that's the closest we get - an argument.  Well anyway - I'm terrified to move and it's really hard seeing him as much as I do - I'm tired.  So I guess I have to put on my big girl pants and say when I need to be alone during the week to recharge.  WHY is that so hard?  Would I rather be angry, have a weird night, morning and then an argument instead?  I guess so.  Oh my God I feel like I'm going to pass out.  I think the way I am dealing with this insanely cold weather is by eating until I feel sick.  It's certainly distracting.  I feel like my back is going to explode.  Who eats lunch and then feels their back fat grow??  Plenty of people.  I swear right now I can feel my back oozing out of my sweater.  Okay - well - bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...