Saturday, February 14, 2015

Selling this jewelry is so fucking hard.

It's SO HARD.  I keep having these parties and it's 5 degrees outside so barely anyone shows up!  OMG.  HA.  It's also so crazy dragging around a suitcase with JEWELRY in it.  OMG - WHAT AM I DOING?  I had a show this week - one that I produced and I was SO MUCH BETTER.  I made my coffee too strong this morning.  I feel like I am finally back to myself as a comedian - whatever the fuck that means and well - it was a lot of fucking work.  I worked so hard - to produce the show, work on my set - go over my set a million times.  And now - now I feel like I am finally at the beginning again.  Can you even imagine?  I had to work so hard just to dig myself out of the hole I was in.  Am I making sense?  Am I being honest?  I don't know!  I finally feel like I got back to loving it and having fun onstage and not being tortured.  How did I even do that?  I mean work through that?  I don't know - I guess God.  I'm not even joking.  It's just the start too - so much more work to be done.  Okay I have to get ready the guy is coming to get me.  I LOVE YOU Sweet Bluebie - Happy Valentinder's Day!  Ha - xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...