Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Great class, Great Show - New Day

I had a great day yesterday.  I came to work to cover the other girl to go take care of her family and I had class - ran out to do a show and then went back to class. The show was great - class was great.  It was mind blowing.  I mean I can't believe I'm having fun doing this again.  Jesus - so grateful.  It has taken me so many years just to get back to the beginning again.  Dear lord let me stay in these programs and take care of myself and my loves.  Be of loving, kind and generous service.  Help me to continue to take care of myself so I can walk amongst others and help to make them laugh.  Let me use my pain for good.  Love, love, love, love love.  Bye.  (Don't worry I will be miserable again tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...